There’s no doubt about it: Homeschooling planning and organization can feel REALLY overwhelming. This is why I rely on homeschooling themes for each month of the year. They are an absolute LIFESAVER!
If you’re currently dealing with a serious case of decision fatigue and feel like you’re always scrambling to get organized, realying on monthly homeschooling themes may be just the thing you need.
Check out the following Homeschooling themes for each month of the year!
Each month includes five unique (and easy to implement!) activities to celebrate what each specific month has to offer. Choose just one or incorporate all five – whatever works best for you and your family!
- January Homeschooling – Simplicity
- February Homeschooling – Connection
- March Homeschooling – Possibility
- April Homeschooling – Adventure
- May Homeschooling – Nature
- June Homeschooling – Joy
- July Homeschooling – Fun
- August Homeschooling – Curiosity
- September Homeschooling – Transition
- October Homeschooling – Comfort
- November Homeschooling – Appreciation
- December Homeschooling – Wonder
as well as homeschooling themes for each month of the year, here are fantastic resources for all four seasons!
Seasonal Homeschool Resources!
The following suggestions focus on resources that are specific to each of the four seasons, as well as tips for homeschooling during the holidays.
- Fall Homeschool Resources
- Winter Homeschool Resources
- Spring Homeschool Resources
- Summer Homeschool Resources
- How to Homeschool During the Holidays
Ages & Stages
Looking for resources for specific ages and stages? Check out the following!
- Best Homeschooling Curriculum for Elementary School
- Best Homeschooling Curriculum for Middle School
- Best Homeschooling Curriculum for High School
I hope these homeschooling themes for each month of the year provide you with plenty of support and inspiration! Along with seasonal homeschool resources and suggestions for specific ages and stages, you’ll be well on your way to a fantastic homeschooling year!