Figuring out how to practice self-care as a homeschooling mom often seems impossible. Juggling the responsibilities of homeschooling as well as all of life’s other demands means it often feels like there’s very little time left to prioritize self-care. Check out these practical tips for simple inspiration!
How to Practice Self-Care as a Homeschooling Mom
In order to keep things as simple and streamlined as possible, I’ve divided topics and recommendations into the following 5 categories.
- Self-care tips for each season
- Daily and weekly self-care tips
- How to manage possible homeschooling burnout
- Prioritizing important relationships
- Homeschooling encouragement and support
Important: PLEASE do not feel like you need to go through and read every single post that I’ve linked to! This is meant to be a reference guide that you can glance over quickly to see what topic(s) you’re needing help with. Bookmark this post and return to it as you need. Then head to the relevent links for specific recommendations and support!
Self-Care Tips for Each Season
Simple and practical tips for all four seasons, as well as the holidays!
- 10 Simple Fall Self-Care Tips
- 10 Simple Winter Self-Care Tips
- 10 Simple Spring Self-Care Tips
- 10 Simple Summer Self-Care Tips
- 10 Simple Holiday Self-Care Tips
Daily & Weekly Self-Care Tips
Realistic ways to weave self-care throughout your days and weeks.
- How to Use Water as a Powerful Tool for Self-Care
- 5 Things You Can do This Week to Make Next Week Easier
- How to Meal Plan When You Hate to Cook!
- Tips to Help You Sleep Better at Night
- How do I Start Meditating?
- How to Find a Homeschooling Routine That Works!
how to manage Possible homeschooling Burnout
If you feel burnout creeping in, be sure to turn to the following resources for support!
- What to do When You Want to Quit Homeschooling
- Outsource Your Homeschooling to Save Your Sanity!
- It’s Time to Write Yourself a Letter
- What to do When the World Overwhelms You
- What to do When Homeschooling Terrifies You
- How to Manage Your Exhaustion in Effective Ways
- What to do When You’re Running on Empty
- How to Attack Homeschooling Burnout
- Before You Quit, Take a Break
- Accept, Change, Quit: These Are Your Options
- Use the Word “Yet” to Transform Your Life
prioritizing important relationships
Ways to grow within your relationships and experience joy and connection.
- Will Homeschooling be Hard on My Marriage?
- How to Find Your Homeschooling Community
- The 4 Main Phases of Homeschooling
- Are You Stuck in the Comparison Trap?
homeschooling encouragement & Support
Ideas for staying grounded, inspired, curious, and engaged!
- What to do When You Feel Like You Aren’t Good Enough
- Growth Mindset Tips for Homeschooling Parents
- What do YOU Want to Learn This Year?
- Dear Homeschooling Mom Who’s Had a Hard Day…
I hope you find these resources for how to practice self care as a homeschooling mom helpful and supportive. Do you have any other suggestions? If so, let me know and I’ll be sure to add them!